Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Nice pictures. They are a couple of beautiful dogs but I have to admit... I am in love with the big pink nose. I think my next doodle might have to have one. :)

Deb

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Gosh Leslie, they always look so darn HAPPY!!!!!! Two great looking boys! :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I see the boys have their new citronella collars on......I took Raleighs off and went back to the e-collar for awhile....seems that the last time he had it on, poor Molly got squirted in the face!!! :shock: Of couse it would have helped if hubby and not put it on upside own!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'll wait a bit before I put it back on to give Molly a chance to forget...Raleigh does most of his barking right in her face!! :cry:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the nice comments :)

I see the boys have their new citronella collars on......I took Raleighs off and went back to the e-collar for awhile....seems that the last time he had it on, poor Molly got squirted in the face!!! Of couse it would have helped if hubby and not put it on upside own!!!
I'll wait a bit before I put it back on to give Molly a chance to forget...Raleigh does most of his barking right in her face!!
We only have one...and it's on Kirby (most of the time). We take it off for bed and when they go outside to play. Earlier today Dexter barked (LOUDLY) at a squirrel on our patio and he set off the colar...haha...those squirrels sure love to torture him!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
leslie they are ALL GREAT pics!!! wow!!!

and there isn't a day that i don't thank god you took Kirby homewith you and let him enter your hearts!!! he looks soo happy.

so does Jerry on the floor hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
560 Posts
Dexter and Kirby are such beautiful doodles. I know if I had seen this forum a bit earlier I would have jumped at the chance to adopt gorgeous Kirby. I even considered a sibling but it was just too far away. Glad Kirby has found such a happy home!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts