Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Raleigh went to the groomers yesterday for his summer cut....which I must admit came out pretty well...seeing as how I took a picture of Denver with us....altho I think his tail looks like a bottle brush!!! :shock: Hahahahaha...anyway, I was in the bathroom later last night, and he's in the bedroom barking his fool head off..now mind you, the tv wasn't on, so he wasn't barking at the commercials, nor can he see out the windows, cause they're too high..When I peeked around the corner to see what had him so worked up, I almost split a gut. to see him barking at himself in the mirror!!! Bwahahaha...evidentally, he didn't recognise himself all shorn down!!! :shock: :? :wink:

Before:

And after:

And for all you Molly lovers, here's one of her:

Hope you've enjoyed this, as I haven't posted any pics in the last 7 months!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Raleigh looks so handsome! How funny that he didn't recognize himself with his haircut! They're so goofy.

Molly is beautiful -- do you have any secrets for her shiny coat? My black lab is getting shinier thanks to fish oil caps and Vitamin E but I LOVE Molly's coat!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Traci, they're both on Canidae..altho they've both gotten very picky lately..so hubby went out and bought 'Good Life' (all natural)...and we mix together... they then both pick out the Canidae, drop it on the floor and eat the Good Life!!! Hahahahaha...gotta love em! :wink: But they do go back and eventually eat the rest of the Canidae too! :wink:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Your babies both look great!
I wish my groomer had done that good a job last time. :shock:

Molly is very pretty... love her color!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I LOVE Raleigh's cut! (Tyke has the bottle-brush tail too!) She's headed to the groomers again on Friday - her hair has grown so long, especially on her face, that you can barely see her eyes! Molly is so shiny - you need shades to look at her 8)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Raleigh, my love.....how I've missed you. You are looking soooooooooooo handsome......I can scarcely breathe!!

Miko

Molly....hey Babe.....long time, no see. Is it just love blinding me, or are you getting foxier all the time??
Hubba hubba

Jonah

From the Raaaaaaaaaaaaliegh and Molly lover in me.....thanks for the pictures!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Great pics of Molly and Raleigh! Raleigh looks very handsome with his new do! I love how they picked out the Canidae! They're so funny!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow Kathie......RALEIGH looks awesome in his new summer cut :D
makes me wish I had Max done like that.
Molly is gorgeous as ever too :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Raleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You look like my twin now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woof woof

Denver

He looks gorgeous but then he already was ............
Great cut Kathie!!!!!!!!!! and I am a Molly lover so very glad to see
a picture of her too!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts