Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
I turned 13 weeks old two weeks ago, and celebrated my 'Bark'mizvah...ha-ha...I barely sat still for Mom to put the yarlmuke on my head....I went to visit Dr.Waters last week,and I'm now 21 lbs....she said I was pretty sick and she would have to keep me for a few months...(not really) she just thinks I'm so cute!
I terrorize Molly every day, and guess what? Molly used to be able to get away from me by jumping up on Mom and Dad's bed, but if I get a running start down the hall, I can make a flying leap onto the bed too, because my legs have gotten so long!!! I can now 'counter-surf' , and run a roll of toilet paper down the hall...great fun! But the best is Dad's shoes and socks....they're terrific!
Well I hope you all have a nice weekend....Molly and I are taking an afternoon snooze on the couch....
I'll be back with more pictures when I get bigger!
Lot's of Woof,
Rrrrr...aleigh!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Raleigh has those eyesssss that melt ya when you want to reprimmand and somehow lose youself in the 'aint i so sweet and just a little baby" look " however I see a wee bit of devil in them eyes too :wink:

GREAT pictures...wow a barkmitzfah!!! hahahhahhaaa lov it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts