Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Good Luck today at the vet, Raleigh!
Check in with your friends when you get home! And enjoy all the special attention! You will be good as new in no time!
Your friend,
Bella

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Aw Bella....how sweet! Thanks for the support.....the vet JUST called my Mom, and said I was waking up real fine....but they won't let me go home till tomorrow morning... :( ..she' not too happy about that, but Molly certainly is!!! She get's the WHOLE bed to herself!!!!)
When I get home tomorrow, I'll let you know how I made out... :D
Your Buddy,
Rrr-aleigh :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Dad called this afternoon to see if there was a reason I was being kept overnite....their answer was that it was standard procedure so they could keep an eye on their surgical patients...hmmmm $$$$$$$$???????
I'l be dreaming of all my pals tonite....Jonah,Miko,Max,Peanut,Bella,Denver,Boyd,Dexter,Charlie,Wilson,Buffy,Chewy,Lizzie,Calvin..and all the ones I forgot!!! :shock:
See ya tomorrow!!!
Rrr-aleigh! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Rrr-aleigh

Have a great rest tonight buddy and tomorrow you will be back to
normal pretty much. Your family misses you buddy and that is a great thing. They love you lots.

Denver

·
Registered
980 Posts
Aww, Raleigh, sorry you have to spend the night away. I understood that they usually kept females because it's more of an invasive surgery, but I never heard of them keeping males. Oh well, mom and dad will cough up the boarding fee just to get you home and hug you to pieces tomorrow.

Be sure to write and tell us how you're feeling.

Dexter and mommy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts