Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Raleigh, you be that way - but don't come running to me when Miko starts dating one of those sheperd doggies living behind her and leaves you crying

I'm going back to Hankiepoo, he loves me and even whispers sweet nothings in my ear and then there's Bandit too

Hankiepoo whispering sweet nothings in my ear

My Love

Bandit gazing at me with adoring eyes

You just dont know what you are missing - Love Annabelle

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Raleigh honey, my mom said I am "coming" into my own lately and soon I'll be available

And don't forge I am a Princess too!!!
sincerely an adorable doodle,
Peanut

The devilish part in me escapes at times :wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Is there a difference in male and female personalities if they are both fixed??? Do Annabelle and Peanut have female personalities???

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
annieG said:
Is there a difference in male and female personalities if they are both fixed??? Do Annabelle and Peanut have female personalities???
Peanut is alllllll female and even though Peanut is fixed, she's still a girl ...but just no worries hahahhaaa
she can't have babies which is a relief to her MOM :D
So' i'll admist ,Peanut is part tomboy at times but that's okay as she does play with her half brother MAX who outweighs her by 23lbs now and can swim like an otter and walk on a floating lounge chair without falling in :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Annabelle is a princess - she can play rough and tough with the guys, but she loves to be all prettied up and bat her eyes at you

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I think I would like a bit of that feminine charm next time....to many guys in my house. Your ladies do seem more girly :p :p

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tanner, you would love having a sister - if you want to come visit me to see just how sweet I am, stop on by

hugs
Annabelle

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Miko, are you just going to stand there and let them take your fella? I know you don't have to worry too much, with your looks and charm. You can get any guy.

Me, I'm surrounded by the male hormone. Almost every one of my friends are male, except Sarah. There's Sabeth (Male German Shepherd), Bear (male Great Pyrenees), Duke (Lab mix) and Hurc (Lab-Sharpe (sp?)mix). Not to mention the neighbor's dog, Buster (Elk Hound). I play with all of them, but still regain my girlish charms!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Annabelle...we will be living in South Carolina in 2009...not to far for a visit...maybe you could visit us :) :) :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Annabelle, Cinnamon and Peanut...you are ALL stunning beauties! (With a little bit of spice tossed in to keep things interesting!)

Sure, Annie, you hear that we want to come to Utah and suddenly you are "getting out of Dodge!" LOLOL (Hmmmm, is it due to our many, many dogs?? Or, could it be me? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Hubby is a Charleston man...wants to go home. Utah is getting too crowded. We are going to one of the forum members openhouse day at her alpacha ranch in Woodland on the 29th. Now that might be an area to think about buying land if you want to return to Utah :idea: :idea: :idea:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Peanut I love your hair in pic # 1, you are so fluffy soft. Cinnamon you sure are looking pretty, such silky hair.

Tanner it would be great to have a playdate, not sure how long we are from Charleston - maybe 6-7 hours

Miko just doesnt seem to be too worried about anyone stealing her guy away from her, she knows she has Raleigh hooked :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Peanut knows there are other fish in the sea,so to speak. :wink:
And at only hitting 10mo old knows she has timeon her side.

And IF Raleigh wants to chase down a CERTAIN female doodle just to end up getting his heart broken well so be it.
Besides,Peanut doesn't take sloppy seconds,she is a princess you know :D So for now,

Peanut is enjoying her tomboyish wrestling matches in her final stages of puppyhoood before it's time to mature and be more "ladylike"

She sure does enjoy being Daddy's girl and having silly moments with him. :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts