Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two doodles and a rainny night. What do you think would happen....?

This:

Mommy look at us....R U proud of us?........... :shock:

See our handy work????
:eek:

What they did to get so messy.....muddy. Two doodles and a mud puddle.

Chris and his dog.. :? :D :D

Tonight started out so nice and easy. I made a hamburger helper. I had the boys eating and we had a nice night. Then my dh and myself had to go out and wash two doodles. They had mud all over. Manly paws and noises. But all you can do is laugh. They (the doodles) thought it was great. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhahaaaaaaaaaaaa yes for once it's not only me doing double doodle bath duty hahahhaa

I think it's GREAT they got to be Real Dogs however i didn't see a TON of mud :wink: love the pics......Chris looks really happy :D

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
At least neither of your doodles felt the need to cover themselves head to toe in the mud??? :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good point Jenny. But we had to laugh we were outside in the pouring rain with two muddy doodles. It was a site to see let me tell you. But the doodles were very proud of themselves. :D :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
BTW, Samantha... I can really tell how much you guys are enjoying your new boy! And they seems to be doing so great together... I am so happy for you!!!!!!

Having 2 doodles ROCKS!!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bath time was fast. We were outside with the dogs and lets just say I think chris and i got just as wet as the dogs. lol :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
How cute!! Little mudballs!
I'm so glad it's all working out for all of you!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts