Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dexter is at the groomer...it's just me and Kirby. It's amazing how quiet it is. haha...Kirby doesn't seem overly upset that Dex is gone.

I did a test on Kirby - left flip flops right in front of him and I dropped clothes on the floor - he didn't touch a thing...so different from Dex!!!

G

·
Maya will lay on my flip flops when I leave them under the coffee table. When I showered a while ago she ate one. She doesn't like it when she can't be with me.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Leslie...to this day i still Wonder HOW the heck Kirby was trained not to touch socks, shoes, and clothes hahahaaaaaaaaaa

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seriously come to realize how high maintenance Dex is!! Kirby was a perfect angel all night - never whined or cried or nudged me :) We layed together on the couch for a bit, but besides that he's just slept on the floor or chewed on his nylabone.

That being said I love Dexter a whole lot...I just wish he would be a little more Kirby with certain things :)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
I've seriously come to realize how high maintenance Dex is!! Kirby was a perfect angel all night - never whined or cried or nudged me :) We layed together on the couch for a bit, but besides that he's just slept on the floor or chewed on his nylabone.

That being said I love Dexter a whole lot...I just wish he would be a little more Kirby with certain things :)
Maybe you should have a chat with Kirby and tell him to teach his brother how to be calmer LOL

Annabelle is not real high maintenance either, she loves to play but is very happy lounging around. We have been so lucky with her, she's not been crated since she was about 4 months or so, she doesnt eat anything in the house except her toys

Anyhow, I know I prob won't be that lucky with the next one, I've never had such a "mature" pup before

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Let me 'lend' you Raleigh for awhile, Mary! :shock: Hahahahahaha...then you'll REALLY appreciate Annabelle!!! But I love him to pieces anyway!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha...the quiet is over...the wrestling begins :) The beautifully groomed Dexter is already coated in Kirby's drool :) I bet this bandana lasts 10 minutes.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Need pictures of the newly groomed Dexter!!!! Please????? :D :D
(and admit it....you love the two of them together! :wink: )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts