Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be purchasing a labradoodle in a few months. What are some questions I should ask the breeder? Many thanks. :wink:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your upcoming new family member :) This forum is a great source of information and there are a lot of helpful and nice people that visit here. Below is a link to a website that I wandered onto that is very helpful when looking for a breeder, scroll down to "How can I find a reputable breeder?"

http://www.australianlabradoodlesmidwes ... ml#breeder

Ask questions and go with your gut :wink:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
breeder questions

Thank you very much for the information. I will continue to do some more reading. One quick question though, is it appropriate to ask about a particular breeder (stating name) on this site?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I don't see why you can't ask that question. Breeder bashing is not allowed on this forum but if anyone knows anything negative about a breeder you are asking about, they can send you a private message. This forum is here to help breeders and potential buyers learn all that they can from each other with positive feedback. We are here to help each other and if that means warning someone of a breeder that isn't on the up and up, I see no harm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts