Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here i was thinking how ALL our lovable huggable DOODLES steal socks faster than you can say jack robinson, running faster than a speeding bullet.

Anyone have any pictures of this theif-ery???

I don't but it would be funny to see. any takers out there?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on gene....someone MUST have a picture of a doodle eating a sock perhaps...maybe laying on one???

OR how about a half eaten sock laying on the floor abandoned after the fun????

·
Registered
77 Posts
i dont have any pictures but ill try to take one. But when my dog guinness got neutered right before at the vets office he puked up a sock. we think it was because when he stole it he realized how hungry he was (because we couldnt feed him the night before) that he just ate it !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might have a picture later...hahhahaa seems my 14yr old son decided to get even with Max today. So he put a sock OVER Max's mouth. I was at work and missed this...seems Max tried like hell to eat his way out! :roll: :wink: :D :p

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
If I'd have had a camera tonight, I would have caught Nitos grabbing a clean sock and taking off with it...then he does his happy dance round and round, wagging his tail frantically...proudly displaying his prize...but he hasn't eaten one yet! My goodness!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok folks...will post our first Sock Stealer picture later tonight. Having internet problems...cable company coming in 3 days to fix it (groan)

Today Max had a hayday stealing socks all day!!! hahha yes we were busy cleaning and phone calls etc. My boys took him down to the creek for a longggggggggg walk. He came back and whoosh the black streak of lightening is off and about with yet another sock!!! I finally put aside my chores and chased him as this is Max's goal in life: to have a sock and be chased down for it!!
Later as a joke I handed him a sock, saying "here ya go Max" ---the look on his face --- know what? he refused it!! :shock: go figure!
So I once again gave in and PRETENDED to drop a sock and act like I didn't see him :wink: thus, the chase was on. He is now sleeping like a baby. :p

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK Max for some reason has been on the Mad Max Sock Hunt all weekend!! :roll: :D
But I have never seen a doodle wear himself out after 8 hours of sock stealing hahhaha and fall asleep on one

Max gets the sock....getting ready to run :p (8:30am)

Come N Get IT :wink: (1:00pm still at it) :twisted:

Taking a break (finally at 3pm)

Falls asleep on sock :shock: ---possibly recharging batteries? :wink:

PS to JAC: Yes my floors once again were shiny as i had just mopped :wink: ...and mexican tiles do NOT show paw prints :lol:

·
Registered
294 Posts
I was going to ask? how do you have a tidy house? ours is always a tip, toys and chewed things all over the place

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Ah, caught in th act! Max would make a very sorry bandit, I'm afraid. But he sure makes a DARLING thief!
(I am so jealous of your floors...and house! I think I'm just going to drop in for a visit some day...say around 6 am! Just to run a white glove over things...and have a cup of coffee and cuddle that little Max!)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jac...6am would be great or rather 5:45am :wink: HOWEVER keep the white gloves at home. I have an overbundance of dust :cry: :roll:

you like Gevalia, Kenya or Danish breakfast blend?

Hey angie wanna join us? :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Ann Marie, you are tooooo easy! (Dang! I was hoping to make you panic...to PROVE that your house is dirty! LOL) Still, it does sound great!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jac...i always love a good challenge!! heh heh of course i'd clean the night before :wink: but i ain't dustin!! :twisted: :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
This topic is SO funny! My Jorja is obsessed with socks too. She'll go way back into our bedroom closet and pull them out of the clothes basket and prance around with the sock. She doesn't chew on them but just feels really proud of herself for having something of ours that she knows she's not suppose to have. I don't have any pictures of her with normal socks but she seemed to get several off of the fireplace during Christmas.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts