Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I have been interested in a labradoodle for about a year. I only adopt dogs in need though so I didn't think I would have a chance for a doodle. Imagine my surprise when I found a lady who purchased one and then after a month realized he wasn't the appropriate dog for her apartment and her time needs. I was tickled pink that I could help a dog in need and also get a doodle. She stated she bought him from a friend of her mom's who has a yellow lab and a mini white poodle that mated. She said it was a first litter. Cooper is now 4 months old, 20 lbs, and looks like a pure yellow lab. We have had a pure yellow before and he looks just like her puppy pics. My vet says he believes Cooper is pure yellow lab. I am fine with that b/c we just want a dog to love but I would like to know if anyone has a doodle that looks just like a true breed lab. Thanks!

·
Registered
207 Posts
If you look in the photo section of this site and search on Bella you will see pictures of another yellow lab looking doodle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgive my ignorance but I couldn't find the Photo Section. Would you mind showing a newbie the way. :D I did put" Bella picture "in the search feature but ended up with over 20 pages of print.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sure, first you have to get to the home page. Click "Labradoodle Breeder Directory Home" in the blue banner up top on this page. Once there, on the left side there is a selection that mentions photos. (I'm sorry but I am not sure of the correct title.) Once you are there choose "search" from the blue banner on top. Entering "Bella" should work fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts