Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am new here, and I have a nine week old labradoodle and a 2 year old labradoodle and a 7year old Bichon X.

My 2 year old is a gentle giant, he is amazing. The new puppy and him play constantly. Murray (2 year old) lies down to play with Quincy (puppy) so it's easier for the puppy. I've noticed lately when they play, Quincy is getting really mad and quite snappy. Should I intervine, will this be a problem later? Is he being aggresive or just a puppy? I've never had a puppy and a dog play before. (the Bichon (BJ) would never have anything to do with Murray when he was a puppy, and leaves Quincy alone as well)

I am just worried about aggression.

Thank you so much for any replies :D

not sure if the picture thing works here or not, but giving it a go!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Thank you for your replies. No, it's never over food or anything, just while they are playing. It probably is just a case of him testing his boundries. I am sure if push came to shove, Murray would let him know. Ok, I am challenged at this picture thing, but I'll try again. This is all three of my pups.

Quincy is an f1b.

thanks again
Michelle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.