Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...I am having trouble with my computer, off and on, so I am not keeping updated much...but I read your posts when I can.
I took new pictures today, of my North American Retriever pups. I was only able to download a few before my computer konked...but here they are!

GiGi is on my avatar...she is a cutie pie!

Here is Woofie

This is Bloo

and Junior

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you!! :D :D
Their coats are as soft as silk...I think we have some very nice curly fleece going here. :D :D

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
OH my Gosh,, those coats are beautiful!!!
Thats it,,i gotta try that cross
are they generally that type?
are they shedddig,,this is f1b labradoodle to goldendoodle breeding rite??

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D Thanks!

Nancy, yes, I used my F1B Labradoodle (he has a gorgeous wavy fleece coat, no shedding, very thick coat) and my F1 Goldendoodle (she has a beautiful loose curl coat, but it is wiry and she does shed slightly) and this litter seems to have the perfect blend.
Usually in my Labradoodle litters I get 1/3 fleece, 1/3 curly (Poodly) and 1/3 Labby (more flat, some shed). This litter seems to have very soft, silky fleece. They have the most shiny coats! I have not bathed them yet, and they just glisten...the pictures are not touched up! :D

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
They turned out so beautiful!!!
I had 2 puppies in Tuesday's F1B litter with those coats......Curly, silky, very chenile feeling. I recieved 6 month pics back on all but 2 of my 11 pups.... 2 pics were of those 2 females....
Below- Fergie: 7 wks in center, 7 months old, either side of it.

Below- Freeda: left 7 wks. old, right 6 months old.

Both owners of these puppies said that they required little brushing and that the coats hardly matted at all!
Beautiful, beautiful coats! And you have a whole litter of them! Lucky you, and lucky people that buy your puppies! :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! :D

Fergie and Freda are beauties! I will be very happy to have my pups grow into such lovely adults!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what can i say other than: WOW!!!! they're all gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
It's really fun to see all the different coats! Thanks so much for taking the time to put up the pictures everyone! Espically with computers that are being tricky :)

The shiney black fleece is soooo beautiful. I really think that doodles are the best dogs ever (except for my adored one of a kind, never to be repeated mutt of course) and it is so exciting to actually see the development of a breed in the early stages. I mean.. how can you get better than a super soft, non-smelly, hypo-allergenic, georgous coat... matched with a playful, happy nature?

I CAN'T WAIT to pick up my puppy!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts