Labradoodle Forums banner

Puppy is being born soon!!

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  MaxandMe 
#1 ·
I am so excited!! :shock: Learned tonight that our new pup will be born probably tonight or in the morning. :D I am going to bed and getting up early to ride out there and see her. I can hardly wait! :shock: :cry: :lol: I am a mess!
I will be somewhat mentored in whatever is happening....if I don't miss it all. :roll:
8)

#3 ·
Jane ...is this a guardian doodle or one you're getting like you did Coco?
sorry i forgot too, so many posts hahahhaa and so many previous jokes too :wink: :D

#4 ·
this is the pup we will guardian for the breeder....we will contract for three litters with her and when she is retired we just keep her.

so, it's our dog, but the breeder has breeding rights....all expenses we pay except testing and those related to the breeding, pregnancy, whelping and puppy stuff....we get a puppy from each litter, to keep or sell.

I am so excited....course she won't come home for 8-10 weeks. But we can go see her. We will take precautions with our shoes etc. to protect from parvo....as this breeder is cautious...which is great!

I have to leave here early in the morning so I am going to bed.
I'll check back when I get home tomorrow night.

Yippeeee!
8)

#12 ·
Ok!! Midge, the mom, had 8 pups; her first litter. 4 girls and 4 boys....I took my camera, but forgot to take any photos!!!!!!!! :oops:

She allowed me in to look and I gave Midge
a treat, or two, but didn't bug her too long. She had finished having pups nearly two hours before I arrived....they are 1-1/2 hours out in the country from my house.

I went out to see some other pups that are 8 weeks old...
The are the prettiest blacks with blue skin!!....
so i guess they are "blues?" I nearly had to get one of those!!!
I will wait though for the one from Midge's litter born today....
that the breeder decides on for her
program and I'll get that one. If we decide to breed ourselves one day....I must have one of those blues!!
They were the most gorgeous black pups I have ever seen!!

My puppy, yet to be chosen....will be a red, caramel, or cream. One looked like he could become Sandy's coloring... one sort of like Cinnamon's..anything is fine with me!

It was a fun morning! Gorgeous weather and day....
Didn't want to come home!
I will get pictures when they aren't just
in that pile nearly under momma, OK??? In a few weeks.

8)

#16 ·
Jane i am sooooooooooooo excited and happy for you!!!
wow another baby doodle to add to your family :D :D :D :D
can't wait to see pics and which one you'll bring home soon.

the time will fly by honey and remember the night before you won't sleep much and overthink hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.