Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I was just checking in and wondering how big everyone's puppy's are. Dekker is now 17 weeks old and after creating a Doodle 500 :roll: I measured him for the first time. He's about 17 inches to his withers and weighs 25 lbs. Just curious as to everyone else's pups as to how they're doing and what their vitals are.....
Pip

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info Kristen. Is Napa is a mini multigen ALD? He sure is gorgeous. How is he doing with potty training and all that good stuff?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Sue,
Denver is a handsome chap indeed. And if I may say "what a whopper" :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's a big boy, much bigger than Dekker was at 12 weeks...He's a cutie by the way...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yes, Napa is an Australian LD. But he's a medium, and probably a small medium at that! Napa is absolutely potty trained.... well, sometimes we forget that he can't either a) use the toliet, or b) let himself out :lol: :lol: But, those are our mistakes. But he's also starting his "terrible" phase. So, he's starting to ignore us, and the basic commands he did know are iffy, because he's learned "no." So it's an adventure!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've just double checked Jumpingdoodle and his toenails are black.

Kristin, I love Napa's coat. I must say I'm not looking forward to the cheeky stage, I guess we/you just have to reinforce basic commands on a regular basis to keep these naughty pups in check.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I am weighing all mine tomorrow and will edit this reply

as of last week
Peanut was down to 63lbs and 22in tall now
Max approx 80lbs and 26 in tall

Beau was 32lbs and 17in tall at 16 weeks..........we'll see tomorrow if these figures change as he's 17weeks tomorrow? i just found out his b-day was july 2nd :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Just had Dex weighed yesterday at the vet's - 45 pounds at almost 9 months.

Who was it that had that weight predictor???

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AnneMarie forgive me for being a smartarse :oops: :oops: :oops: but if Beau's bday is July 2nd doesn't that make him 19 weeks old. Mmmm his age only stuck out to me because Dekker 's is July 17th and I know he's nearly 17 weeks.....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OK i typed that reply around 1am soooo you're probably right

here goes...we JUST weighed and measured all 3 doodles 5 min ago

Max: 83lbs, 26 in tall --16mos
Peanut: 60lb 22in tall ( wow she's losing weight) :wink: --11mos
Beau: 34lbs 18 in tall and in his 4th month

PS i go by months as it's easier :wink: :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah Annemarie I'm going to start going by months also. Beau seems to be doing really well. How much dry food do you give him? He really is a big, bonny lad.
Deeker's tummy is much better by the way, thanks for all your help.
Oh also I LOVED your blog, very funny.....
Does anyone remember the weight/guesstimate formula I know it was posted recently?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts