Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to our lake house over 4th of July and had some friends over. One of our friends had really bonded with Seazr, the lab we lost last fall. His comment about Dakota was, "He is no Seazr and he has a lot of growing up to do!" :? True. We went back to the lake this past weekend and the same friend could not get over how much more mature Dakota was than the month before! And it's true--after the initial excitement, he settles on down--what a change! But yet, :( it's so hard to see the puppy go. (I'm sure there's a lot of pup left in his 9 month old body!) Her's a few pics:
Diane (and Dakota)

"Daddy Dog" decided that Dakota couldn't be left behind when we went ATV'ing, so he bought him this cart! Dakota loves it!

A romp in the lake!

And after a hard day ATV'ing and romping in the lake, what is a tired guy to do?

·
Registered
689 Posts
There is a ton of puppy left in that baby!

Chester has kept so much of his puppiness---its just a controlled goofiness now not as frenzied. I think that is why he's refered to as the neighborhood clown.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, Diane! He is so adorable and I love the ATV cart!

I know what you mean...I adore my older dogs, but there is nothing in the world as fun as a puppy! (Or as frustrating! :wink: )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts