Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, in the middle of needing a puppy fix, and compiling orders for DOODLE WATCHES (160+ emails, oy!) Lisa wanted puppy pictures and then look at what she did, for a puppy pic I shared with her!

Isn't that way cool??

I think we could ALL take doodle pictures and give Lisa's hubby some business don't you? :wink:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Maureen, you make me blush! :oops: I absoutely love doodles, photography and sharing with others. This all started with a photo I took of Lani when we got her. This is the image. Thanks again Maureen, you have a beautiful cream boy and your son is a great photographer!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG that takes my breath away!
Chocolate is SO my favorite color...I was trying for a while to find a way to keep one of our chocolate girls from this litter. I don't think it's going to work out. :cry:

Lisa, my hubby and I are literally thinking of printing and matting that photo-turned art!

thanks so much, and I hope others "hire" you!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I have to admit chocolate is still my favorite, don't tell Toby! :shock: My bachelors is in photography. I love being able to combine my love of animals and botanicals with my photography. I wish I lived closer, I'd offer to be a guardian home for one of your cholocates!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:cry: I'm so bummed...I just found out that the picture can't be enlarged that you did, from a photo printshop. If you can produce it in a 6x6 size or more I'll buy it from you!

Your photos are beautiful! You should list your family's website with your signature so we can all visit and shop! :wink:

·
Registered
401 Posts
thats so cute lisa!! I agree, you should put your website in your signature, I bet so many people would be buying from you!!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Beautiful Lisa, very talented :) I want to see your website :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Lisa got some really cute pictures of our litter mates---her Toby and our Archie when we met up at the dog park. She really does have an eye for it---and timing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts