Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, I've been busy with a ton of family stuff :roll: plus our beautiful PUPPIES! So I haven't been around much the past month or so but I've missed you and this weekend I finally got some pictures taken of our current puppies so I thought I'd share!

I'm really thrilled with our new, first Miniature F1b litter...this isn't an advertisement because they are almost all sold and not even 7 wks old yet, by the way, so I'm sure we'll have homes for all soon, but I thought I'd share for Gene, Abbie and others who have to PRETEND to smell puppy breath and feel that lovey snuggle under your chin :wink:

Our Standard F1b's are only 4 days older than our mini's which actually is better than expected because there's no big doodle picking on a little doodle. Who knew that having 19 puppies in the kitchen, family room, garage and backyard could go this smoothly? :wink:

My daughter is always good for posing (in case you couldn't tell) so I'm sure there's more to come!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I love the island to ones self in the pool.

Maureen you know I'm a happy boy......can you bottle the smell and send it to me. Oh heck, throw in a puppy while your at it!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gene I'd be glad to send you some puppy breath - wrapped up in a puppy, of course! Our black boy Carlo would be a treat atyour house...he's black but probably going to turn gray, and he's a TOTAL lover so you know he'd be happy at your house! :wink: :wink:

Unfortunately you know what I'm up against trying to get a picture....

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Maureen said:
Gene I'd be glad to send you some puppy breath - wrapped up in a puppy, of course! Our black boy Carlo would be a treat atyour house...he's black but probably going to turn gray, and he's a TOTAL lover so you know he'd be happy at your house! :wink: :wink:

Unfortunately you know what I'm up against trying to get a picture....
I'll be checking my mail......... :wink:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Oh Maureen, they're adorable!
Good think I'm not int he market... I couldn't possibly pick just one!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Oh how precious! I wish I could take your daughter's place in that picture! I love the feeling of being surrounded by puppies! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
How Adorable!! I really like the one in the pool. That is a cute picture. But all the puppies are so cute. Thanks for my fix today. I just want to hold one. :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
maureen..talk about a major puppy fix!! ohhhhhhhhh!!!

and the little one sitting in the pool....stole my heart :wink:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww. That is so sweet. And so many doodles, I love it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Oh my gosh Maureen! BEAUTIFUL puppies! :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
Awww. That is so cute. I just want to sit in the middle of all of those puppies!!!

A definate puppy fix. See here I am at work and I won't get to see my little guy until late tonight. :cry:
But I'm taking tomorrow off so i 'll get my play time then. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts