Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but I GOT TO GO TO THE PARK WITH DAD ALONE!!!
He said that we have never gone on a walk together and now that the weathers getting nice, we're all going to go. He wanted to give me a test run today. We went to Caribou first and got to meet lots of cool people. They all called me beautiful (I prefer handsome :wink: ), and said how well behaved I am. I only jumped on one girl, but she asked me to! Dad just rolled his eyes. Then we went to the park and took a short walk. I'm not crazy about the gentle leader thing....but hey, if I get a walk, then it's cool with me! I got to meet a really pretty white dog, and as soon as we finished introducing ourselves....our humans made us start walking again! Sheesh....we just wanted to play a little! It was a great day! I love my Dad!! It was good to come home and see Jonah and Miko. They were thrilled to see me!

One more thing.....Dad said it was toooooooo hard to get me out of the house and keep the other 2 in, so no pictures. He promises some from the next walk! I hope it's soon!!

Rumor

G

·
Awesome!
And I just read a trainer who said dogs don't get "That's not fair!" like humans. They think it's fine if Dad takes Rumor to the park and they stay home...they just think, "WooHoo for Rumor!"
Wish people were like that! :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awh that's so cute :)

I know how you feel Gene - we have taken just one doodle somewhere and always feel guilty. Last weekend we took Kirby to play w/our friend's dog and told Dex we were taking Kirby to the vet :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene that is so GREAT you did that today with Rumor.

with multiple doodles it is nice at times to just do a one on one. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts