Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the day off yesterday so I took Ginny with me to run some errands. We had to walk on to the Indiana University campus to get some tickets from the auditorium. I was so afraid she would piddle in the auditorium out of fear when we got there .

She was a little nervous when we got out of the car, but after a block or so she started sniffing around. We walked about 15 blocks to the auditorium with hundreds of students running around and bikes and buses whizzing by. We went in and got our tickets. No accidents! On the way back to the car she was even getting close enough to some of the students that they were able to reach down and pet her.

This is a dog that a year ago wouldn't even voluntarily come out of her crate for 3 days after we got her.

She's turning out to be such a great dog! (Despite the roll of paper towels I found destroyed and scattered across the living room floor later in the day :wink: )

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
:D :D :D YEAH GINNY! :D :D :D

Good job being a BDOC "Big Doodle on Campus"!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Hey, Ginny! My son's girlfriend is a freshman at Indiana U. Did you see Stephanie? She is a very pretty girl and loves dogs. She would have been the one who tried to pet you even though you're a bit shy.

I'm glad your outing was a success!

Deb

·
Registered
459 Posts
Good job holding it, Ginny! I still can't quite do that when I meet people on the street. Proud of you for being so brave.
Lucy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts