Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just wanted to share our photos of the new additions here in Rhode Island. kesley again had beautiful babies. One cream male & 2 females one brindle & one black & very curly coated.The 3 pups are now 6 weeks old. All healthy & happy. So cute to see mom & dad actually playing daily with them, doesnt get any better than that. We find ourselves just staring at them as the clock ticks minutes go by so fast. enjoy

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh my they are soooooo precious,I will take all three thank you very much. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah they are just gorgeous you have so much to be proud about.
Congrats

·
Registered
853 Posts
WOW! I love them! How will you ever give them up? I would have to keep the brindle just out of sheer uniqueness! The black one is a real looker and the dished face on the cream is darling!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow...they are sooooooooo sooooooooooooo cute!!
i'll take one of each please :wink:

those are hard to resist puppies....i want to hold and hug and kiss them!!! my puppy fix for the morning is fulfilled now. Thank you!!
ohhhhhhhhh soooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who said we were giving them up?..We wish we could keep them all. We will post a picture of the lil brindle's brother who looked exactly like her. He turned out gorgeous, as she will without a doubt. Thanks for all the compliments, and part of our contract is visitation rights..lol..along with pictures every week. :D (we have to admitt, we are doodle a holics)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Oh my!!!! Gorgeous puppies, thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I could hug and squeeze and kiss OTIS all day long!!! he's adorable!!!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Look at that happy Doodle face :D Looks like he's enjoying being at his Grandparents. I bet he's not getting spoiled either :lol: :lol:

Otis is a DOLL :)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Brindles

Your babies are LOVELY!
hey, Martha and Tom, do you know Helene (westwoodlabradoodles) is selling a brindle f1b proven male or making him available to breeders? Whoever you have giving brindles (hopefully the mom) MIGHT like to meet a like-minded, brindle boy!
:wink:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts