Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know if anybody else has this problem, but i have a 6 mo. old cafe labradoodle, he is great the problem we have been having with him is the snow. He loves it but when he comes in he looks like a snowball. the snow just adheres terribly to his coat in tiny snowballs all over him. It usually takes about 20 mins to clean him off any suggestions on how to prevent this? We thought about putting leggins on him but it still wouldn't help with the rest of his body. Thanks for any ifo

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI and welcome. I brush my doodles once inside.
others put their paws in warm water too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I wish snow was our problem! Murphy and Trooper don't seem to notice the rain at all and run around like lunatics in the mud, then into the house :( We have a doggie door so they go in and out, luckily we have a door in the hall that closes them off in the hall and laundry room. Of coarse both this week and last week it has rained on obedience training days :( So he's going to need ANOTHER bath, or I should say shower :lol: My poor laundry room though! What a nasty muddy mess!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I keep a towel by the door and wipe off what I can and then she comes in and seats on her towel then she plays. That is all I do.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes the dreaded snow monsters. We have a laundry room inside our back door and we shut them in it for 10 minutes or so to thaw out. If we are going to be leaving we let them have a little longer stay outside, then put them in their crates to thaw. We got the 12 inches of snow on Sat. , even with the thaw-out room, I wiped snow off the kitchen floor all day. You know I just say "Oh Well It's A Doodle Thing"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts