Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had problems with the forum over the last day or two? I've found that on several occasions the ID/Password isn't recognized. If I do get logged in, when I try to reply to a post, I get a message that says "invalid form, resubmit" (or something like that). I know you need a subject on a new post, but that hasn't been the problem.

I usually use Internet Explorer for this forum, but I couldn't log in at all with IE at all, so now I'm using Firefox (which I prefer anyway) and it seems fine for now.

Is it just me?

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I haven't had any problem......hmmm...........don't know!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Lori i too had to keep signing back in the other day and i use
vista and IE 7

when it says RESUBMIT...don't hahaha that's how you end up with 2 posts saying the same thing and all you have to do it hit the edit button then

when this happens just go to the post and see if your reply was sent and you had an erroneous error message

sometimes it can be the server or your internet connection
i do know my internet connectin via cable wasn't the greatest a few days ago and remember around times like nwo there is heavier internet usage

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene...
do you like Firefox? and why, aka advantages etc

in past I hated Netscape and stuck with IE as i always tweak it hahaa

and
I LOVE VISTA ...i do miss windowsXP and 2000 as i knew my way around really good
but VISTA is great in many ways EXCEPT troubleshooting help so i bought a book which is better :wink:

·
Registered
985 Posts
I occasionally have issues with pages not loading and error messages, but not recently. I'm on a Mac using Safari. I have Firefox but don't see any advantage to it. I only use IE if I'm on a site that uses French text; for some reason, on some pages the other two browsers throw up weird characters instead of the properly accented letters and it makes it awfully hard to read!

I always figure, when I get an error message, that the server's overloaded. It doesn't happen with other sites but this one's pretty busy.

Leslie

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
maybe i am an ole die-hard?
My EX had worked for Microsoft for 9years
and
all i ever learned on was BETA's hahhahaathen again my personality i always take the challenges and never the easy route! :roll:

My Vista is running good now, it is very intuitive and must say a couple of crashes did happen but then it seems to fix itself and let me know of incompatibility issues, if i need updates, fixes so on

IE is working really good for me now too....also sometimes it's the internet connection locally. and if you do wireless then check your signal strength or reboot time to time to reset connection.

remember: wireless obstructions such as concrete can affect connectivity levels

1 - 11 of 11 Posts