Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Linda, thanks for the recommendation of the Best Shot shampoo and conditioner. They are soooooo soft and nice smelling, but not perfumey. It lathers great and rinses easily. They both got baths because Miko has class and since her classmate won't be there, I asked the trainer if I could bring Jonah to try some training together. Wish us luck...I'll let you know. Taking hot dogs for treats tonight. THAT should keep them focused!!

And here's some pictures. Jonah's hair is HUGE!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
They are soooooo good looking. I love Jonah's beard and Miko is just a sweetheart. You are a brave man to take them both to class....let us know how it turns out.

:wink: :wink:

G

·
Wow, they both look great! Jonah sure is silvering out! I love the fluffy look. Miko looks super silky and sleek like Bella did after her bath.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After an hour and a half, Miko's back is almost dry and feels like velvet. She's gonna get some serious snuggling later!! :lol: Jonah too, of course!

G

·
I'm so glad you liked the Best Shot. I'm afraid to even mention the name....
I was so excited after I tried it that I posted about it on another forum. Since our curly doodles get matts
sometimes I wanted as many people as possible to know about this great solution....well....
I guess I sounded a little too commercial....and I was accused of being a 'plant' for the company
trying to get people to buy their stuff...Bwahahahaha :lol:
It's funny now, but I was pretty upset a
few days ago. Since I was an 'Unknown' poster,
I was suspect :roll: Another reason why I LOVE this forum
and all my friends here. :wink:
Hugs,
Linda
Aka: Top Producing Best Shot Products International Rep :lol: (Just kidding)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Class went good with the 2 of them together. I wanted to work with them walking, and of course, they were pretty close to perfect. I was hoping they wouldn't, so I could get some hints. I guess we'll try the park next week. Probably the small park first and work our way up. I was so pleasantly surprised that Jonah did everything I asked him to! I think it was just to show off. Just like when we did his classes before, after 25 minutes, his attention span waned. Miko did all her commands very well. All in all, it was a lot of fun for all of us! At the end they started their wrestling play, and there were 15 people standing there just watching. It was hilarious! :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
That is great Gene
Such well behave Doodles, what happened to the real
doggies you have???? These new ones seem
to do everything right, and share and well just great puppies.
I think it is called maturity maybe????

By the way they both look just gorgeous!!!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Gene great pics They both look great. I wonder if it ia male thing about wanting to be noticed because Walt is the same way When we go on walk he thinks everyone should go gaga over him and pat him. If you take out the camera and don't take a picture of him he gets in your face ,whacks you with his paw until you take his picture I must get the boy a job lol

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great pix of Fluffy and Miko!!! Just might try that product myself, altho Raleigh dosen't seem to matt.....And are you missing a blue sneaker??? It's in the window-well...hahahaha....on a more serious note tho, go back and check your fence...I see 3 pointy prongy peices of the fence on the outside of your little border...isn't that what Jonah cut his foot on? :shock: I'm not trying to be 'mother-ish' or a 'bud-in-ski', I just would hate to see Jonah get hurt again, or Miko too for that matter! :D ________________________________________
kathie,Raleigh & Molly :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I just LOV the way Jonah looks especially his tail...Miko looks so sweet and innocent :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kathie....thanks for the concern. Turned out his booboo foot was actually caused by an old bolt sticking up from where I took the railing on the porch down (found dried blood there). Those bolts have been removed. The reason those prongs are sticking out is that when we had company memorial day, the kids were in the yard(tooooo many people), they got bored and decided to "disassemble" the border along the fence! GOOD DOGS!! :twisted: Also started digging to China in my back flower bed..... :p

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
gene...i could send you the whole darn chipmunk family living in my garden in the front of my house.Jonah could then chase them in his pen and not dig anymore. :wink: and just because i LIKE you i'll throw in some baby moles since i think max and peanut got the big fat momma last night
SEE how NICE i am

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what's the matter Gene ...you get a tad confused if i am nice or you just don't trust me when i am? hahhahahhahaaaaaa

1 - 20 of 70 Posts