Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow Abby will give up her womanhood at the age of 5 months 10 days. She will be spending tomorrow night at the Vets :( I tried to get a pic of her nose for another thread but the only camera I have is my cell phone :oops: Like a lot of females she's got some GAMS!
[/URL] Oh well I have to admit as stressful as it is DOODLING is far better than NOT :wink: [/img] and YES THAT IS MY OLDEST FAVORITIST BIRKENSTOCK BETWEEN HER PAWS :roll:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Abby: best wishes on your surgery! Here's my pic right after I had my surgery. My mom also took my pic with a cell phone. Anyway, in no time I was back to bouncing around the yard with my other doggy friends so I hope you recover quickly too!

- Sincerely - Noodle.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Abbey you'll do fine ,it's your dad who will be a nervous wreck till you come home. OUR mom cried but both of us (max and peanut) did great.
BUT we were groggy the rest of the night and we weren't allowed near stairs

good luck and everything will go great

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Good luck Abby!!!!!!!!!!!
It really is harder on our owners than us.
They worry so much, use a sad face when you get home
and you will get more treats and toys

Woof
woof

Denver

G

·
Good Luck Abby! You'll do just fine! If they do her early enough, you might want to bring her home. I don't think anyone stays with them at night and I preferred to watch her myself. Bella was back to normal very quickly!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Hi Abby...you do have some really nice gams there..Tomorrow will be just fine...just relax for a few days and let them spoil you :wink:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm a little out of sorts, Abby was NPO from midnite last night and according to the Vets office they didn't do her procedure until after 2pm :twisted: They are keeping her overnight and told me I can get her at 2pm :cry: Tomorrow. They said all went well. We bought her a new 42" crate so she will have lots of room to relax and rehab. Thanks for the support you folks are a great group! PS She's 27.5#'s at 20 weeks any guesses at what her adult weight may be? I was told 45-50#'s but I think she may turn out bigger than that :shock:

G

·
Glad Abby is OK, just HUNGRY I'm sure! I think 20 weeks is when you can double the weight for a good estimate, right Annmarie? :lol: So, 55 pounds, but maybe 60?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Linda said:
Glad Abby is OK, just HUNGRY I'm sure! I think 20 weeks is when you can double the weight for a good estimate, right Annmarie? :lol: So, 55 pounds, but maybe 60?
YES LINDA i will say Abby should top out fully grown at 60-64lbs :wink:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
YES LINDA i will say Abby should top out fully grown at 60-64lbs :wink:[/quote]
:shock: OMG, Sheesh so much for the 45-50#'s the puppy mill quoted me. Oh well the good news is I picked her up and she's fine. She ate a chunk of Beef heart and is now resting chewing a bully stick :wink: . Thanks for all the kind words and good wishes :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts