Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my very first post, and I am not sure if I am posting a picture correctly, but here it goes.............Did it work? It should be a picture of my 4 yr old son and our 5 mo old doodle, Toby. Toby and my son make a great Dynamic Duo!

Craig

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! He is a great dog. Toby is the first dog my wife and I have ever owned, and we think we have made a great choice choosing Toby.

craig

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife, three kids, and I live outside of Warrenton, VA. Do they have any Doodle get-togethers in the No. Va area that you know of?

craig

G

·
I joined [email protected] to keep abreast of any romps in this area and yesterday I received this message. I am hoping to take Boyd on November 25th. It would be a haul for you though. Are there any dog parks out your way that separate the big and little guys? I would be more than happy to bring Boyd to meet Toby some weekend! :)

"Hi Everyone,

I'm with Dogtopia Daycare and Saturday we are having our first ever
indoor dog park and we'd love to have your members take part.
Doodles are a staple at daycare, but some have sheerer coats than
others and while they love to go to the dog park I can only imagine
that doesn't happen as often once the weather takes a downturn.

All the info for the event is below and you can visit our website
at: www.dogdaycare.com.

Thanks for your time... I realize there is a fine line between
trying to be informative and perceived solicitation. :) Please let
me know if you have any questions at all.

Regards,
Alex Bowens

On Saturday, November 18th Dogtopia will host its first indoor dog
park at our 10,000 sqft state-of-the-art facility in North Bethesda,
MD. The weather's getting icky and it's time to bring those dogs
inside! With 100% climate-controlled rooms with padded rubber
flooring, play equipment, and wide open space, your dog can run,
play, and wrestle to their heart's content!

This is open to the public, so feel free to invite your friends!!

Saturdays 12:00pm-5:00pm $10/dog

Owners must sign a waiver certifying that their dog is up to date on
vaccinations and in good health.

Dogtopia
4920 Wyaconda Rd
North Bethesda, MD 20852
www.dogdaycare.com
(240) 514-0210"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LAM,
Dog Park???? Not out my way. I live west of Warrenton where there are only a couple of neighborhoods. My neighborhood is in the middle of cow pastures, horse farms, and crop fields. I am lucky enough to have a few acres of property with a pond where Toby and the kids can run around without having to worry about cars/traffic. That romp you mentioned sounds great--Bethesda is way too far....We travel to Maryland all the time.

craig

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what an adorable picture of both your son and doodle! :)

your 4mo doodle...how big is he, what does he weigh? my Max is 4.5mos old and seems to grow like a weed hahhahha

congrats on your doodle

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Toby is growing like a weed as well. Every time we have him weighed at the vet, I am shocked by how much weight he has gained. A couple of weeks ago, he weighed 45 lbs. Does anyone know at what age puppies stop growing? By looking at the parents, I don't think Toby should get much bigger, but at the rate he is growing, he is going to outweigh my wife and kids within a few weeks!

Craig

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hi craig

here is a posting on this site of other doodle weights...ponies in the making? :shock: http://labradoodle-dogs.net/forums/... than the "suggested" 50-60lb range hahhahhaa

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
pic has to be on internet. either in like photobucket or you can upload to a free image hosting.

www.imageshack.us is one I believe I usually just google.

anyhoo get the pic up on the internet then I right click it - go to properties and copy the address. like this --> http://labradoodle-dogs.net/pictures/logo.gif

then click above on Img - paste in what you copied and then click Img again

should get something like this below!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts