Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I forgot to take a few before pictures tonight before I brought Napa over..... and when we picked him up, he had the typical FLUFF-BALL look.... but again, I forgot to take a picture. But Anthony and I sprayed him with best-shot finishing spray to bring back some of the curl, and less of the fuzzy look. So I started taking pictures and then the camera died. So, now we must wait an hour before any of you can see him, while the batteries are charging. I think they did a pretty good job. Anthony's not too thrilled about how much they took off his face, but I think its just fine for now.

So, give me an hour and you'll have pictures!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures!!!!

Here he is about 3 weeks ago....

And last week....

And Post Grooming.... We just cut the hair around his eyes, and did a sanitary cut. But, the lady knicked his paw pad, and given that we're on all carpeting and its off-white at that, I "bandaged" it, which is why its wrapped in the pictures. I just used a sock and duct tape, and he's only tried to chew on it once!

Before the hair relaxed some more...

After....

And Lastly,

Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
He is so adorable Kristen! It's nice to finally see his eyes!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I took the sock off last night before we went to bed. He was bleeding on the tile when we brought him into the bathroom, which was why we used the sock. I didn't want blood on the carpeting. It was pretty fresh because she had just done it, so by the time we went to bed it wasn't bleeding anymore.

I think next time I'm gonna have her take some more off the top of his head, because right now he's got such a fluffy head!!! HAHAHA But it was nice to start "small" so I can learn slowly! Also, I think next time I'll just tell them to let him air-dry. He's got such wonderful curls, and he looked like a chubby fur-ball last night! HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup. It's fine. It was just a little knick. I don't even think it was tender for him. He's showing no signs of tenderness, and was willing to let us touch his paws and what not. She just got it with the scissors. But, you should see the bathroom tile! Little red dots all around! I didn't know what else to do besides putting the sock on it. I just wanted to give it time to clot up and stop bleeding.

·
Registered
57 Posts
haha, lizard doodle picks his nose! Or is he eating something in his beards...hmmm :? :? :? :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Ilove both BEFORE and AFTER GROOMING PICS

Napa is suuuuuuuuch a cutie pie...thanks for posting the pics :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts