Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Portrait time!

I want to see portraits of ALL OF YOU! :twisted:

Since I already posted a photo of Dex and me, and there's one out there of AnnieG and Tanner, Annmarie and the Dynamic Duo, gene and HIS Dynamic Duo, Sue and Denver, etc, (which they can re-post in this thread...or put up new ones) I want to see the rest of you with with your doodles (Kristin)!!

Don't be shy, PLEASE? I want to see YOUR faces with your beautiful doodles!

Thank you :D

(again, ignore the torn-up kitchen pleeze.....)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Here is Chloe and I a few weeks ago. She is getting so big I can't hardly pick her up anymore...of course I am kind of a wimp too :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhhhh i am trying to deep breathe again as i am laughing sooooooo hard here!! GENE get over here, right now!! hahahahhahahaaaaaaa i'm gonna get you one day my little pretty :twisted:

Ok now that you've all seen me from behind ...let me turn around for you :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA Ann Marie...nice picture! (I mean it!)
I tried to take a picture of all of my dogs in one place for this Avatar thing, but all I got was wagging tails!
I'll see if I can find something to use...this is just too cute!
(But if my backside ever ends up in a frame...that's about ALL you will see! :lol: )

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Okay, let's see if Rosie Beanie's sweet face is by my name...I'll try to get a shot of the clan later on tonight...but in the meantime here they are...are you ready???

Nitos, with a haircut! (Chase/Bayley litter)

Chase

Rosie Beanie

Lexie

Bayley

Amelia Jane (Chase/Lexie Litter) Also with a haircut!

Dupree

Madison

Becky

And Leo!

Whew!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
NO NO!! Don't go find one!!!
Well, when Dave gets home tonight, I'll ask him to try to gather all of us up into one place (hopefuly to bury me in Doodles) and get one shot of us all! (Except for Becky and Leo who are living in guardian homes.)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Diane... Becky is one of the F1s we are testing for our program...don't know if she will make it, but she is a sweetheart. She lives with a darling retired couple who just idolize her. She is a lot like Dakota!
Leo is a mini F1B Labradoodle that I co-own with Brandi of Sutter Buttes....he also lives in a guardian home, in Santa Rosa. Becky lives near me in Potter Valley.

David, cute picture...it is hard to get them to pose, isn't it?? Bailey is a cutie! Lots of our puppies are in southern CA...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Jacque, we can get your picture here with the GDA gang if you make it at the end of the month!!! Here is my favorite with Ike and son Beck at Ike's turn in for advanced training

and my favorite with sweet Pepper[/img]

This is fun to put faces with names!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Jac said:
David, cute picture...it is hard to get them to pose, isn't it?? Bailey is a cutie!
Yeah, I usually try to "shoot" her right after she wakes up. When I get home from work is probably not the best decision...

Lots of our puppies are in southern CA...
Who wouldn't want to be here? :D Especially being coastal - it never gets too hot, it's always breezy and it barely rains. Pretty much perfect dog (and owner) weather.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Great pictures, everyone! This has really sparked our interest!
It is so fun to actually put faces with dogs and with names!
Vanessa! Hilarious!
Kari...I think I'll make it down there! I'll send you an email, but I am thinking I can come down...fingers crossed.

1 - 20 of 426 Posts