Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for other owners of mini labradoodles to share advice and info. Portland Oregon home.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sorry, I dont' have minis, but I have doodles...I live in Albany,( just north of Corvallis). Welcome to the forum.....Leslie, Calvin and Madge

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hi Wylie-

Welcome to the wonderful world of doodles!!!!!!!!!!!

My Lexi is a mini, but I don't live near Oregon. Still, I will try to help if I can. What do you want to know?

There are other mini's on the site too, if you do a search you can find some of the old posts that might answer your questions -off the top of my head-

Marty- mommy to Jorja

Linda- mommy to Boyd

Linda- mommy to Bella

Katheryn- mommy to Mia

David- daddy to Bialey

Anybody out there to help?

Maddie and Lexi

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the welcome and replies to "minis in Portland. Don't have any questions yet but surely will in the future. Will follow up on past postings indicated by "Lexi". Some background, the breeder raised labs for 20 some years and started breeding with a toy chocolate poodle about 4 years ago. The labs are home raised by her, family, and a friend. The largest labradoodle full grown is 23 pounds and smallest 13, the average is 15 to 20 lbs.The breeding is not always successful so there are not that many litters each year. The puppies must be neutered but not until they are 5 or 6 months old as they are small at 8 weeks and she believes their imature lungs should not be subjected to surgery. Something else unusual it that they reach their full size around 5 or 6 months. More than you wanted to know perhaps. Anyway when my new cabinets or rugs get chewed I will remind myself this is an adventure I chose. At this point it is exciting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts