Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sebastian discovered a carseat sitting in my living room. It's outdated, so is destined for the dumpster, so no one cared...

Today one of the pups decided he looked too comfy so wanted to join him.
Sebastian did his best to avoid and ignore the puppy.

After much wiggling and struggle, the little bugger got her chubby butt up in the seat. Sebastian was too comfy to leave, but didn't look overly thrilled to be sharing.

Poor Sebastian.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Now that is adorable and a very well socialized puppy.............
Teehee..........too cute, thanks for making my night!!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just posted new photos of my chubby pups.
Check them out on my "current litters" page. These are so round and soft... just like stuffed animals except they're animated. Bella is taking very good care of them.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Awwww! That is so adorable. My kitty still will not come within two feet of Ollie.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
If looks could kill...Sebastian has mastered the death stare.
Poor kitty! Super cute puppy. Is he the alpha of the litter??
Very determined and not frighten of puss.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
too cute :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
a girl with 'tude!!

...and yes, sebastian has the stink-eye down to a science... :)

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Went to your web site Tink....Beautiful, beautiful puppies!!!!
That pic of "Yeti", in which someone has her by the collar, I love her look!!
Moses did GOOD....bless his heart!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Judi, I have a bit of picture overload there, but I SO enjoy showing people what the pups end up looking like, and the baby ones are too cute to remove, so they all stay and well, you see the result! LOL

I'm just thrilled with the looks of Bellas pups. I wish she'd had a few more, but hopefully next time she will. It's hard to convince myself not to keep one since they're the last Moses babies, but luckily my buyers are very good to keep me updated so I do get to see how they turn out and hear about their lives at least.

I hope Chip provides us with the wide range of color that Moses has. It will be interesting to see how different his will be.

Yeti was the last pup to sell from last years litter, but he seems to have found the perfect home. His new Mom couldn't be happier with him, and he's able to go to work with her in the great outdoors, which sounds ideal for a young dog.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
How precious!!! I love it!!
Thanks for sharing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts