Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Madge, (Curly), was spayed today and she has to wear "The Cone!". She hates it....Poor thing.

Here she is in all her pissed- off glory.

Don't know how I'm going to keep her and Calvin from playing while I'm at work tomorrow..any suggestions?
leslie

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
OMG She really looks pissed! Poor girl!

Did I miss her renaming? I love Madge!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
"adopted? try tortured!"

That's my caption! :lol: I love the name Madge! Good luck is the only advise I have. I take it there's no way to put them in separate rooms?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow Madge sure does look ANGRY hahhahaa!!! that is one the sternest looksi have ever seen on a labradoodle to-date!

keep them separated? or has Calvin tried to play with it? usually they dont. keep us updated

·
Registered
424 Posts
Poor Madge - our Sadie went through that last year at this time. One thing I did to try and make her more comfortable was to perforate the cone with tiny air holes. The air in those plastic cones really heats up, adding to dog's annoyance and discomfort.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
poor baby! have you tried her without the cone? None of our dogs needed a cone. Perhaps Madge will behave herself without it?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
That face says it all (and I don't think what she's thinking is fit for a family forum :shock: ) The girl is NOT happy. Poor sweetie.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts