Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all those with children over 2 or brothers and/or sisters who can remember hearing "you're a poopy head" This is it doodle style.

This afternoon I was in our backyard with Lani and Toby. They were having a ball since they've only been allowed in the yard 2 times since late winter. First thing they do is go to the bathroom, of course! I'm cleaning up after Lani, they begin the Doodle 500 around the yard, they run over each other and take a tumble. Lani takes off and so does Toby but he keeps stopping to paw at his face, I heard a yelp so I figured she nipped him. When he didn't stop I went to check his face for blood. Blood, no blood, POOP!! :shock: Lani's poop, she does the walk and poop so I missed a couple of pieces, yuck! There was a big wad of poop mashed in his eyebrow!!!!! Not only does he think poop is food but thinks it is hair gel also! Needless to say I yelled for help and washed Tobys face and leg. Toby the "POOPY HEAD" Sorry too disgusted to take photos!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can't stop laughing!!! what a poop head!!!

as i say life with kids and/or doodles means

"NEVER a DULL MOMENT" :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhahahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaa ohhhh Lisa stop, you're killing me with laughter!!! ohhhhhhhhhh dead bird foot ewwwwwwwww hahhahhaaaa

glad it's you and not me! hahhahahaaaaaaaaaa

hmmm want me to FEDEX some moles to ya? Max and Peanut know just where to find them :wink:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is Lani's gross me out story!

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:52 pm Post subject: Starting the day off on the right foot
I was just outside with Lani waiting for her to finish her buisness. While she was sniffing around the backyard I was enjoying the beautiful morning on our deck. Lani finally came up on the deck with wet feet and something hanging from her beard. She started to let me wipe off her feet but tried to cut and run when I got to her face. What I thought was in her beard was in hewr mouth. I pried open her mouth and as I grabbed what I thought was a small piece of tree branch I realized it was a BIRD FOOT!!!! Reflex caused be to fling it across the deck, I found it on the railing and sure enough it was a foot!!! I tried to swipe it into the area next to the deck where she can't go and it landed on my neighbor's truck!!! I now have to clean it off. It is all I can do not to throw up!!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
LOL... Roni is my foster failure. I took him and his brother in and his brother got a great home. Roni had some isssues with just about everyone and everything. He has come a long way. Roni has become very attached to me, and my kids, so now he is staying with us. He is an F1 Labradoodle that was traded for a mule, along with his sister and brother. After having him here, and how he got attached, I could not let him go. He was very neglected, and has some scarring on his neck from who knows what, but he really is a sweet boy. Here is Roni the newest addition to my doodle pack, and now we are at 4 and done!!! LOL :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Thanks so much Lisa!! I love helping doodles in need. Your doodles are so gorgeous! Toby was much smaller the last time I saw him, and Lani is changing colors all the time. Just gorgeous. I do not have a lot of time to post, but I still look. LOL

I was so happy when Bryan adopted Charlie that I could not contain my excitement!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would be disowned if any more doodles came our way! It looks like Bryan's family and Charlie are a great match. Thank you for your tireless work, and all others involved, to find doodles in need their forever homes!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I am sooooooooo happy you decided to keep RONI since he got attached to you and seems to have developed a trusting bond. :D that is so heartwarming to hear. and 4 doodles :shock: how do you do it????

I can barely keep up with 2 doodles hahhahahaa and i borrow a neighbor's doodle here to play with max and peanut. So i get to hand doodle #3 back hahahhahhahaaa gotta lov it!!

that shot of Roni in sunglasses is pretty COOL :wink:

·
Registered
972 Posts
You know the 4 doodles is not so bad. Satr is really the kind of doodle that is not needy and she loves to play outside, but she is not needy like my boys. My boys go out and play and rough house, and follow me everywhere. We feel that Roni adopted us. We did not adopt him. He really is a sweet boy and we just love his goofy personality. He can be shy and submissive and it does not bother us. I must say that he is getting more comfy here every day. LOL Not sure if that is good or bad.

I can't hand any of them back, but I would not have it any other way. I love them all, and they have made our home very active!!

Max and Peanut could not be a cuter couple!! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts