Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty, Horton, if anyone remembers, has been having mushy poop issues for awhile now. When we got him (he was a rescue) they had him on Iams and I'm not an Iams fan, too much corn, or rather, corn period.
Had him to the vet, diarrhea all that, tested, nothing wrong with him, then they put him on a low-residue RX food, Iams again and we then weaned him to Innova puppy kibble for large breed dogs. Mushy pooped continued and nightly wakings to go outside, so recently started him on Blue Buffalo Large Breed puppy kibble and he did NOT wake us up last night!
He also has had some good solid poops!

It's amazing how one can get so excited about poop.... :lol:

G

·
Congrats! I have Maya on a GI supplement now and she has had great poo! I love not having to take her out at night!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Yes, yesterday started of bad, Cali was loose in the morning, but it ended well with firm poops after dinner. The pumpkin must have done the trick! Wooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Wow thats about the biggest head tilt ive ever seen on a doodle, Horton! Love the avatar! :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Good poopin', Horton! That avatar cracks me up... it totally reminds me of "Horton Hears a Who" with the way he seems to hear something really interesting with his head all tilted!

We've got mushy poos here, too... nothing too severe but nothing too solid, either. At least we're not in the cow pie range... although this morning it was close. Sigh... we may be off to the vet's, too! Poo can be so frustrating!

Anyway, congrats on the good poo!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hooray for good poop!!!
I just love how poops are such a frequent topic here, hehe...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
as they say" Poop Happens" :wink:

·
Registered
968 Posts
MountainDoodle said:
That avatar cracks me up... it totally reminds me of "Horton Hears a Who"
Or maybe "Horton Had a Poo"! Hardy har har! :lol:
Way to go, Horton! :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
gene said:
Let's hear it for solid poop!! It's amazing the feeling of relief one gets from good BM's on the doods!! :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I KNOW!!!!!!

We have kept Bogie on that Iam's low residue since his poisoning accident. When he was little, he had so many mushies! This Iam's makes for good, SOLID doo-doo's :wink:
I'm almost leary about switching him to something else. It's nice cleaning up solids over squishies.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts