Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Do all poodles have a face without any fur on it, or is it just how they are shaved? Just wondering :lol:

·
Registered
853 Posts
That is just how they are shaved. If you let their hair grow long all over, it is surprising how much they look like the Australian labradoodles.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Linda,

YOu can go to my website (click on the www at the bottom) and click on my Adult page and scroll to the bottom and you can see Zeke and Mikko, both are standard poodles. They are gorgeous dogs and do not have to have the foo foo hair dos. It's all on what look you like. They are fantastic dogs :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
because I am so a poodle person I shaved my f1 face a couple times too when I was doing my poodle! I liked the look, but I love the doodle look!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Jac, he's such a handsome fella :)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I bet that's one of her Goldendoodles. What beautiful dogs! Thanks for sharing. It looks awfully COLD there?!!!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
The first picture is last winter and the boy on the far right is my now 1 year old GD!

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, thanks so much everyone! I love all the information and photos!
Kim, you are right, they do resemble the Australian Labradoodles.
Di, Zeke and Mikko are beautiful! I checked out your website and I can't wait to see the puppies that Hannah and Miko have! She is stunning. I am partial to Maggie, too. What a wonderful Balck Lab.
Mickey, I did see one of Jac's adopted doodles with her face shaved. She is the therapy puppy. It is such an elegant look.
Jac, Chase is so handsome and sophisticated! All boy there, no fancy haircut. I adore his look!
Terri, Molly is gorgeous. Her color is awesome. And your F1B Goldendoodle looks like a toy, she is sooo perfect!
Thanks again, everyone!
Linda

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Thanks Linda, I'm sorry to say that Hannah and Mikko won't be having puppies more than likely. I am downsizing my kennel due to my back problems and am looking to place Hannah, Winnie and Dora in loving homes. So, if anyone is looking for an older (1-2 years old) Doodle to add to their family, please e-mail me :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
shoot di... its marly I need over here! :) she is stunning!
(all your dogs are beautiful, but I have female poodle not male!)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks everyone!
I love these dogs, every one of them! And I am so proud of the fact that Molly and Chase are related...and for those who don't know (sorry for those who do) the Goldendoodle with Molly is also a littermate to my Goldendoodle, Rosie! Funny to think that Terri Lynn is in Nova Soctia making puppies from full siblings to my dogs in California, isn't it?
I agree, Linda, the dogs are all so beautiful!
And, yes, one of our puppies was pictured with her face shaved. She is a pretty girl, with or without facial hair! LOL
Diane! Don't sell your dogs until I get a chance to give this some thought...!
I am struggling...I am not really ready for another puppy...but perhaps an older dog...hmmmm....I'll get back to you!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts