Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Judging by appearance alone against my own f1 litter, I'd have to say no.
The ears are way smaller, the face much more petite, the build just totally different than any of mine.

I certainly can't claim to be an authority though...

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Even if he is not a doodle (and his ears are awfully small for one!) he is a real cutie pie!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tyke's ears were reaching "Dumbo size" even at two weeks old...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
How old is Sammy?

My first guess is mini-schnoodle...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that little puppy is adorable but i am not sure if it is a labradoodle or some other kind of doodle mix

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Just wanted to bring Sammy's picture into play..............
and below for comparison is Denver(F1) and some of his littermates(6weeks old)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
She was a chubby baby for sure!! :lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here's a couple of Tegan at 2 weeks and 1 month old (with milk on her face). Tegan is 7th generation mini labradoodle. It's hard to know about Sammy because I think the F1's and multi-gens look a lot different. Also the standard and minis look different, as do the hair, fleece and wool coats, as well as colour has a lot to do with it. The ideal ear length for multi-gen is supposed to be no longer than chin length when fully grown.

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc30 ... c06046.jpg

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc30 ... c06009.jpg

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Julie, looking at Tyke's and Tegan's baby pictures makes me want to get another doodle puppy!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I know what you mean, for a while I was feeling broody for another puppy, but I think Tegan might be a bit jealous, she likes being an only doodle. She sits on my lap in the evening chewing (thankfully she is only a mini) and is very close to me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts