Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
They don't stay there, though. I don't know whether they don't move to the Sent box until the recipient reads them or what triggers it, but I've noticed that, too, and wondered, and when I went back the next day the message had arrived safely in the Sent box after all.

Wonder if anyone has an explanation for the way that works....

Leslie

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Leslie is right - they sit in the outbox until the recipient reads it. The nice thing is that you can edit it until then, so if you're say... sending a typo filled PM to Gene... you can fix it before he gets on and reads it :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
gene said:
Am I really that bad?? :cry:
NO you're that good hahhahahaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post of the DAY!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dear Gene--Can you read this??

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. Aoccdrnig to a rsceearh taem at Cmabirgde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat lteter be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Diane...that message is going to give Gene's hair a PERM hahhahaaaa

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Diane ... too funny! You and Gene are tied for POTD (post of the day)! How long did it take you to type that post? And yes, I knew exactly what your were saying! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wee naow have tu poasts of dah daye!!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahahaha....LOVE IT!!!!!!! I saw that Cambridge University thing in a recent email, and yes I CAN read it!!!! hahahaha....guess it dosen't matter if we spell correctly does it??? :shock: :shock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts