Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Friend Terri has a young Boxer named Tucker that comes and plays with Calvin and Madge occasionally. Here are a few pics. They are hard to capture since they are always on the move....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks like everyone played hard and are ready for a rest. Great pics.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Thanks for sharing Leslie.....been a while since we had a Calvin and Madge update....I was in need of a Calvin fix!

BTW....any update on Calvin's old house mate/partner in crime? How's she doing in her new home?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
cute photos :)

Wow, Tucker looks like our friend's boxer Caleb. He's actually coming over today for a playdate - we will have our camera ready :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love seeing "playdate" pics!!! thanks Leslie .

I just had someone in the rochester area contact me as they have a Goldendoodle the same age and weight as Peanut!!! and they also have 3 other doodles that play with her dooodle....so for now we're going to get her doodle and my 2 together and later seta date to do a mini-romp here with a total of 6 maybe 7 doodles if i call my friend too hahhaa

OH This is THANKS to LESLIE aka LMTOTH2 ,Kirby's mom!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OOH Lizzie the Fox Terrier.....She was sent to a Fox Terrier rescue group in Portland I recieve updates on her occasionally. Sounds like she is doing well in her training and the rescue groups foster family absolutley loves her. I miss her...she was a beast, but spirited and fun when she was not digging out of the backyard! Thnaks for asking...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts