Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone...we met someone today for a playdate that has a goldendoodle Abby that is same age as Peanut but has more poodle personality and prance than Peanut who like having a golden retriever that doesn't shed hahahhaaa

ABBY loved my fishtanks so much she was trying to paw them through the glass :shock: hahahhaaa

Under the Shade of a Tree doing their own thing

Play TIME

Max and Peanut sharing secrets

Sandwich Time

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awh...those are cute photos. so is abby a F1B goldendoodle? there is a dog at the dog park who looks a lot like her and he's a F1B.

the photo of her looking at your fish is hilarious.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhh
I love those but especially the secrets that Max and Peanut
were sharing...................Awesome photos Annmarie
It has been freaking raining here for two days!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Everyone...and SUE keep the rain in Canada ok? you always send it over our way

Leslie........Abby is a F1 goldendoodle that is more on the poodlish side as far a prancing, jumping, build, etc, and MUCH leaner than Peanut hahahaaa

Peanut is takes after more of the golden retriever side in build and personality :roll: and weighs 10more lbs than Abby hahhaha

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Love the pictures Annmarie! Cali tries to snap at the guppies in my 10 gallon tank. Fortunately she doesn't jump up like Abby or the whole tank would go over! :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MEG i have 3 fishtanks and OMG Abby was going to each one jumping up hahhahaaa and finally we did video tape one real shortly as i was getting nervous hahahhaaaaaaaaa

Max may watch TV but he and peanut have no interest in any of my 3 tanks, thank heavens :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE that last picture Annmarie! Looks like a tickle party with Abby laughing her head off... And MAc and Peanut sharing a secret...you gotta frame that one! :wink:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Great photos!! Thanks for sharing!! :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Annmarie ... Great pictures, love the fish tank and the one of Max and Peanut sharing secrets. That is definitely a framer!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Annemarie that last picture was a hoot :p They looked like they were having a blast.

Also, I read your blogs and I was laughing :D You should publish "The Doodle Chronicles" :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks so much everyone!!

Tallday...where'd your avitar picture go???

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well excussssssssssssssssssse me hahahhaa
Gene...don't you know TYPOS is part of the reason you LOVE to come to this forum. :wink:
TALLADY

where did YOUR Avitar picture go????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts