Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dexter is having a playdate tomorrow morning with Jess, the 10-week-old PWD. My friend breeds them, and Jess is the one she kept out of her March litter. Pictures to follow tomorrow!! YAY!!! Puppy playdate!!

Now for the secret - don't tell Dex just yet: He is scheduled to have his major snippage on June 5. I figured I'd just break the news to him on the car ride over to the vet that day. No sense in worrying the little guy.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Okay I have to ask, what is a PWD? All I can think of is polly-wolly-doodle, and I doubt that's right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably best to keep it secret from little Dex. We didn't tell our Dex til he got to the vet's. By that time, he was in love with the office girl and couldn't have cared less. Oh, and recovery time was like non-existent for our Dex. He ran up stairs, jumped, and acted like nothing had ever happened.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
It's a Portuguese Water Dog....

Please tell me you're not getting Dexter a pair of the fake "marbles"! :shock: Jonah would want them also..... :roll:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, he's not getting the fake marbles, (though they are a hoot). If I did, he'd probably want pectoral implants next.... :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts