Labradoodle Forums banner

Play ball

3K views 39 replies 8 participants last post by  annabelles mom 
#1 ·
Thought I'd post AB playing keepaway with her favorite ball

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey Annabelle.....shhhhhh...don't tell Miko, but you are one gorgeous Doodle!!!! 8) And I'm not lookin to switch girls....but you know how sensitive Miko is....if she knew I said that,she'd give me that look with those eyes of hers.. :evil: :evil: ...ya know what I mean?? :? :? Just wanted to let you know that you're quite the looker!!! And I'll trade my bone for your ball...whaddya say???

Your pal,
Raleigh! :wink:

#12 ·
annabelles mom said:
gene said:
Raleigh........ :shock:
Raleigh, I think you are in trouble, looks like Miko heard you - Don't worry Miko, I'll share Raleigh, how about everyother weekend :lol:
hmmmmm.....that arangement might work...let me think about it!!! :wink: :wink:

#16 ·
Ok Raleigh, you be that way :shock: - but don't come running to me when Miko starts dating one of those sheperd doggies living behind her and leaves you crying :evil:

I'm going back to Hankiepoo, he loves me and even whispers sweet nothings in my ear and then there's Bandit too :p

Hankiepoo whispering sweet nothings in my ear :)

My Love

Bandit gazing at me with adoring eyes

#17 ·
Miss Princess Peanut is announcing she is now looking at you handsome doodle boys now.
Raleigh is looking mighty cute lately
and how many doodles girls do you know can float and walk on a lounge chair without falling in?
Lastly Raliegh, remember they do say BLONDES have MORE FUN :wink:

a PROFILE

When i Let my Hair grow long

when I have my hair cut shorter

#18 ·
[quote="annabelles mom"Ok Raleigh, you be that way :shock: - but don't come running to me when Miko starts dating one of those sheperd doggies living behind her and leaves you crying :evil:
[/quote]

Time for a short break....Annabells Mom...the correct spelling please GENE ,thank you :D

#19 ·
MaxandMe said:
[quote="annabelles mom"Ok Raleigh, you be that way :shock: - but don't come running to me when Miko starts dating one of those sheperd doggies living behind her and leaves you crying :evil:
Time for a short break....Annabells Mom...the correct spelling please GENE ,thank you :D
Annabelle was so heartbroken, she forgot to use spellcheck
[/quote]

#22 ·
NOW wait a minute, Peanut would like to know JUST HOW heartbroken Annabelle was when she was telling Raleigh when she told him that" bandit gazes at me with adoring eyes, Hankiepoo whispers sweet nothings and he loves here and she called him "my love"

Raleigh,do NOT fall for Annabelles wicked womanly wiley ways!!!

I am true blue honey
sincerely
Peanut

#26 ·
Raleigh, it makes me sad when doodles like Annabelle who are adding tease you. My heart is made of Gold, I love silliness and to bark at the wind, defuzz toys and okay sometimes beat up my half-brother Max :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.