Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next year will be a great one full of fun and surprises. I've got big plans for all of us.......I will be making a doodle forum calender and all will be invited to be a part of it!! My cousin and I did a little practicing this year with great results. For the 2009 edition, it will be available for sale....when we get to that point.....with ALL THE PROFITS going to a cause that we all believe in. This will be done as a poll in a future post! So......I want everyone to keep those cameras ready for action!! Any ideas any of you have, either post 'em here or PM them to me! I'm open to all ideas, and will be calling on some of you for some extra help......you know who you are..... :wink:

Once again.....HAPPY NEW YEAR dear friends and doods!! :lol:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Happy New Year to you and your three beautiful doods.

I would also like to thank you for making this forum so entertaining. I know there are a lot of us who don't post all the time eventhough we check the forum daily. We laugh and cry at all the wonderful posts without actually chiming in so for you, Gene, and all the others (you know who you are) who make this forum so vibrant and lively...I thank you.

I hope everyone has a great 2008!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Happy New Year Everyone
Look forward to new antics from our Doodles in the new year
and just wanted to say special thanks to those who kept me laughing and crying this year(you know who you are, -just wanted to keep that theme going)
Bahahahahaa
Be safe and happy everyone.......................

Love from COLORADO(aka Denver)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Awww gene......there you go again...... <<hugs>>

·
Registered
167 Posts
Happy New Year

Hope everyone has a great 2008 filled with lots of treats!!! I know it will be an exciting one for all us doodles. Thanks for all being my friends. Woofs and Licks, Bocker

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Gene...did you steal Ralphie's bunny suit from aunt Clara??

·
Registered
448 Posts
A calendar is a super idea, Gene! I look forward to the opportunity to buy one.

I guess I need to practice my picture-taking! Nicky doesn't pose very well. He comes toward the camera when he sees me with it, which means I don't get the photo I thought would be so cute. I'll keep trying, though.

Happy New Year to everyone!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
What a terrific idea Gene!!! You are just full of them....anything we can do to help out, just let us know..ok??? I like Mary's collage idea too!
Happy New Year to everyone!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What I was planning on is some kind of contest to pick out 13 months (Jan 2009), then a pull out collage so everyone is included. My cousin is going to work me up a price for machine time and supplies. I'll be doing the labor so that's not an issue. I want the proceeds to go to something doodle related....maybe Idog or a guide dog program. What do you think Shannon......? :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts