Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Thanks! You are right, it is hard to find good Doodle stuff...Maureen just ordered some great watches for many of us...too bad you weren't in the loop for that...we just got them and they are great!
I appreciate your posting the links.
Jac

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I just bought 2 shirts (one for each of my kids) for their new puppy to give them for Christmas (I'm picking the puppy up on 12/19) . They say "I LOVE MY LABRADOODLE" I thought it would be sweet for them to have a gift from the puppy!

Stacy

·
Registered
58 Posts
My kids got mouse pads for their computers from shutterfly with the doodles pics on them ....We wrapped them up and put from Nezzie and Zoie....Oddly enough the only Christmas wrapping they chewed up was one of the box with the mouse pad....It gave it a very personalized touch.....Very reasonable gift 7.50 a piece.

G

·
Hi all!

Hello! I found this forum because some of the designs in the Labradoodle link to CafePress mentioned earlier in this thread are actually my very own!

We have a 19 month old Doodle named Dood. He's sweet, smart as a whip, excitable and a terrible klutz! The pictures on the CafePress stuff I've made are photos of Dood that my husband took. We also have a nine year old Standard Poodle. She's sweet, sleepy and a smidge clingy, just like her human mom.

Now our poodle is smart, but Dood is starting to scare me a little. I work at home and he pesters me a couple of times a day to go outside and run around on our gated deck. Sometimes he catches me in the middle of an important task so I try to stall him for a little while. Last week I said to him, "If you want to go outside you have to give me a kiss," and I patted my cheek to show him where I wanted to be kissed. I couldn't believe it when he actually did it! Of course I had to immediately let him outside to reinforce his good behavior. He's repeated this behavior several times so I know he understands.

It's great to know this place exists. I hope to have more stories about our genius Labradoodle really soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.