Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
Guide Dogs of America held it's annual fundraiser open House on June 9th...Yo Ho Yo Ho a Puppy's Life for Me.... I am so happy to say that GDA/BackPorch Pepper, aka Pirate Pepper, tied for 1st with 3 other dogs (one of which was a goldendoodle!) in the 12-15 month catagory!!! Due to handler (me) error, she ended up with 4th, but I am so incredibly proud of how well she did, not only in the obedience trials (barnyard animals and raw hotdogs on sticks in pots are just a few of the distractions!) but in general with hundreds of people and dogs and things to get excited/distracted by!!! Here is my beauty queen....
I know I say this all the time, but Thank You, Jacque and Dave, for allowing me the opportunity to help your/our girl grow and learn and most importantly, love!! My heart cannot correctly express what she means to me!!! [/img]

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Awwww, thanks Kari! She is so pretty! I love her regal carraige...she is something else!
Thanks for posting!!! And for having the wonderfully loving heart and home that you share with our Pepper!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Kudos to you Pepper!!!!!! Way to go! You've made your Mom so proud...keep up the great work! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts