Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in from cleaning up the yard. Always an adventure. I must admit I've neglected it for a while. Well, first I found some pink poop - honestly tinted solid pink all the way through. Never seen that before. Figured that must have been the red valentine paper napkin he ate. Then I found poop streaked with white - not unusual, due to the amount of toilet paper he ingests. I'm still puzzled, however, by the bright blue poop with a sort of cottony, fibrous texture. Can't recall missing anything blue lately. And, the yellow? Maybe a piece of the yellow wash cloth I found on the floor the other day? Believe it or not, I do watch him - it seems like CONSTANTLY. Amazing what I miss. But, it seems like everything is traveling on through.

The amazing wonders of doodle poopdom.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
A friend of mine used to have labs that would eat anything. One time they got a hold of her daughters crayons. The gardeners were very puzzled over the psychedelic "dog bombs" in the back yard!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
that's funny!

we found some nice green poop from Dexter awhile ago...he ate a bit off the end of our friend's dog's green toy when we were over visiting :shock:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm with you, cleaning up after Charlie is always an adventure. He tries to eat everything, socks, gloves, knit hats, and especially the kids' crayons.

·
Registered
670 Posts
psychedelic dog bombs!! love it! :lol:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Tucker (beagle mix) eats EVERYTHING - This year he ate the garland off Annie's Christmas tree in her playroom. The garland was red and white (glittery) plastic swirl-mints strung together. He pooped red and white plastic bits for days.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
wfin73 is that a doodle or a horse in your avatar
OMG I just went back to look and Charlie is HUGE! How much does he weigh? Maybe he looks larger because he is in a photo with children :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
we get rainbow poops and paper snakes in our yard
we have the most colorful lawn in the neighborhood now.

socks, napkin, bits and pieces of rubber teething ring, and whatnot :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
*Casey* said:
:shock: wfin73 is that a doodle or a horse in your avatar :lol:
That's Charlie alright! Last trip to the vet he was 79 pounds. Due to the cold weather, and his lack of exercise over the winter, he's filled out a bit. We've been getting some warmer days already here in Mass., so we've already had him out working it off.

He does look a bit bigger in the picture though, I think because he is with the kids and he is kind of angled toward the camera.

Everyone says he's a big boy, but he was dwarfed by the two New Foundlands he met at the park last week. They were easily 2.5 times his size!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts