Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out raking today and while bringing the leaves back to the huge pile we have where we dump them, I noticed Rowen and Baron playing in the leaves.. now mind you they are at least 3 1/2 feet deep!!! It was hilarious.. Rowen would disappear into the pile and Baron would come chasing after him, but being bigger he would not go out of sight in the pile and would be looking for rowen when all of a sudden BAM! Rowen would pounce on Baron!
Rowen also decided it's fun to play fetch in the pile of leaves... so we did! After playing for awhile in the leaves, Rowen got into some burs and so his ear got stuck to the top of his head.. he has a tiny bald spot from where I had to cut them out :lol: poor pooch! Sorry the pics are so big and the video is shakey- Enjoy!

"Looky! I got a stick!"

"Where'd I go?!"

Puddle of Rowen

"my ear is stuck to my head!"

closeup after i separated his ear from his head

embarrassed :oops:

playing fetch with a tennis ball in the leaves

hope you enjoyed!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
What great pictures! And your video just cracks me up! Looks like he was having a blast....except for those burrs that is...thanks for sharing! :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Beautiful pictures!!! The dogs are so beautiful!!
Okay.......this is going to sound totally stupid since everyone else found the video.........duh.....where's the video??

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
How cute! That looked like so much fun!! And it's not stupid, Lindamarie, I needed help figuring out my first video too - just click on the last picture, and the window should open for the video - enjoy!!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I Love rowen in the leaves!!! that is soooooooooo cute and funny!!!

ouch on the burrs, poor rowen

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Thanks Kim! That was new to me!
That video is awesome!! Doodles are the greatest!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I am pretty sure Charlie couldn't find a tennis ball in a pile of leaves. Does this mean he is failing yet another intelligence test? :roll:

It's great to see your doodle have so much fun!

Deb

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha! Don't worry about it, I think Rowen lost the tennis ball the next time I threw it.. then he came up to me about 10 minutes later with it looking all proud.. but then he dropped it in the pile and we haven't found it yet! haha :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts