Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone: I am getting a Chocolate Doodle F1 puppy in July.

I will be choosing him from videos & pictures. I love the "Lab looking " Doodles and was wondering if anyone has pictures from puppy to adult to help me choose a puppy who maintains his Lab look. Does that make sense(lol)

Thanks so much in advance

Blueteal

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Shannon

These pictures are beautiful, I can not tell if this is one dog or two or all the same, but this is exactly what I am looking for. I will keep these photos beside me when I choose my puppy and will try to match the puppy look from your pictures. Thank you so much

Blueteal

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Boomer

Thank you so much for the pictures, I can't believe how much they change over a few short months. Your dog is just gorgeous. Thanks again it really does help me. :)

Blueteal

·
Registered
269 Posts
Just for contrast here are some pics of our little Sammy girl who is a bit curlier. She has a very blocky head (lab) but her coat is fluffier... if you are looking for a shorter more hair coat then you can use these pics for what you don't want :D

Here she is when we first got her home, you can see that her hair is longer and esp if you look at her ears you can see the curl coming in.

and a couple more recent pics to show you what she is looking like as she grows up:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I dont have pics of Leno when he was a small puppy...We got him when he was 9 months old...but his other owner said his appearance didnt change much when he got him at 2 months old...he said his coat pretty much stayed the same. His coat is wavy..and he looks more like a lab than a poodle, and thats how I like it :D

This is him when we first got him at 9 months....

This is him last week, he is a little over a year old now....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.