Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Congratulations on your beautiful litter of puppies Maureen, looks like they are going to have nice coats on them :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, my gosh, Maureen...look at those coats! Wow! This is a stunning litter...and Yankee looks so pleased. (And lovely!)
Congratulations, they are so beautiful. (And I know how tired you must be right now...but it is important to get these pictures out for all of us puppy hungry doodle lovers! Thanks for taking the time to post...)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Congratulations! The puppies look adorable. Must be so much fun to watch them grow (and lots of work too I'm sure).

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, all you friends!
They really are sweet....vocal, so I don't get uninterrupted sleep - did I tell you they are living in my bedroom closet? That's where all our mom-dogs want to go when they are nesting. :D

Yankee is so loving, so compliant normally...but she's really being a protective mama right now.... but what else is amazing is how much they grow in the first few days of life and nursing!

It's so interesting to me how different poodles seem to affect the coats of the doodle puppies....the stud-owner was telling me that this stud gives better coats than another poodle stud they use. But I'm very happy with the wavy, shiny little coats on these babies. :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Maureen,
Sorry for the delayed response, but Greg just got out of the hospital and we just got home about 10 minutes ago. Super sweet little pups! Congrats!
Lee Ann

·
Registered
377 Posts
Maureen, Your babies are beautiful!!! Yankee looks very resigned......and a bit tired. She's a lovely mother. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congratulations, I can't believe your girl has had ten as well as Jac's! :shock:
Well done to both you & mum! x

·
Registered
279 Posts
Oh my goodness! Between you and Jac that's 20 gorgeous new doods! I just wish I could get my hands on them. I think I'm having a bad case of empty nest syndrome. I LOVE my big George and Gracie....but...oh....puppies! There's just nothing quite like them. And they're SOOOOO stunning. Thanks for sharing the photos. Good luck with the sleep thing.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, my gosh, Linda! They are GORGEOUS! Look at their coats and colors! Plus they have adorable faces. Wow...very nice!
You said all but one is sold, which one is left?
So, so cute!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts