Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't able to make it to the Davis Romp (CA) because of my trip to visit with my puppies being trained as guide dogs...so I thought I'd share some pictures of my visit.

Thanks to Kari for putting so much time and effort into getting us all together! Thanks to Michelle, Deb and Dee for traveling so far to meet me! I loved seeing all of the dogs and meeting Deb and Dee!

This is Max, he is Copper's full sibling (same litter)! He is the first service dog that we donated.

Here is our beautiful Pepper giving a love to Kari

Kinnie (Dee's pup) and Pepper found something quite funny!

Beautiful little Kinnie

Yoda, one of my pups in training

Yasmin, Yoda's sister also in training, with her trainer, Andre

Deb's two puppies, "The Boss" and "Ginger Snap"

Lots more...but if you want to see them, follow this link:
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j118/ ... 20Doodles/

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oh jac...thanks sooooooo much for sharing. it looks like you had a really nice time!! glad you could get away :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, everyone, it is very wonderful to be a small part of the success of a wonderful organizaiton like this. I feel elated!

Linda thank you for asking about Tucker, it seems that the vet was stumped, no idea (after $400 in testing)...they had x-rayed, taken tissue out and had it analyzed, shaved the spot...pink skin, no markings....well, the pup started licking and actually pulled off a scab and it really had blood and pus in it...so the owner took him to the groomer and had him shaved completely...they found a hematoma underneath his ribs! No one has an idea how it got there...but we are all so relieved!

He feels much better now and the lingering fear is gone...thank you for your prayers and good wishes!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow Jac, that is such GREAT news on TUCKER and whew!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks again Jac for driving so far to spend a little bit of time with us in So. Cal.!!! It was very special for me to have you here to be with Pepper!!! She is both or our special girl. Was on the floor with her this morning about 4 a.m. and just having the best love!!! She has and continues to add so much to my life everyday....she's good to have as dog, service dog in training, pillow, confidant, friend....Thanks for opening your heart to her possibilities and donating her to GDA because we found our ways to each other and that truly has made a difference, as I know she has made a difference in my life, my family's life, and one day to the life of a deserving handicapped individual.Crap, do I have to give her back??? CAn my attorney friends look into that???!!!!;) :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kari, thank you...such a sweet and sincere declaration of love for Pepper...and, your emotions show...she is obviously loved!
(And you know that I'd be thrilled if you kept her!) I enjoyed seeing her and loving her too.

Now...

I must say...that darling picture of Annabelle makes me laugh every time I see it! I love the leis!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts