Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read where you guys like pictures and I have figured out how to post them!

These are 2 happy girls.

They are very good swimmers although it took a while to take that "big step" into the pool.

This is one of my favorites - all tuckered out! (They were much younger when this was taken)

·
Registered
972 Posts
They are gorgeous!! I was reading your other post about the paw thing. Star does this too, and I really can't explain why she does it. I usually just tell her no, and she stops, but she does just sit there and paw and paw at us. I have been scratched before. I think it's a way of getting attention, but does not usually make us too happy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Emmy is the blonde and Kia is the black.

Here's another of the sleepers:

Baby Kia (2nd day we got them):

Baby Emmy:

Together:

If you see any plant material in the photos it isn't there any more - the bromeliads were the first to go.......

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the feedback - we love them so much and they are the best! We got them at 10 weeks so that is their age in the baby pictures. They are just over 11 months now and Emmy is 67 lbs and Kia 74 lbs. I thought they would be around 65 to 70 pounds and they are in that range.
Warning: we have about 5000 pictures of these girls...........

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Again, thank you all for the warm replies. As I said, I have lurked on this forum since May or so and I knew alot about your doodles and you all before ever joining. I look forward to future correspondence!
Nadine and the girls

1 - 20 of 21 Posts