Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were taken last Saturday upon returning from the vet. He is almost 6 months (will be on Sunday) and weighed 42 pounds. Can't wait to see how big he gets!! Thanks for looking!! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
He is one extremely handsome Doodle Kim!! His coloring is so deep and rich looking!!! Love the expressions on his face too! :wink:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Kathie and Foodlady(love your name, by the way)....and Bailey thanks you, too :wink:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paintsmeblue said:
Wow, how handsome! What a remarkable F1 coat, as well!
Thank you! I am having a hard time figuring out what his coat really is. I am being told that since he is an F1 it can change several times so we will just let the mystery be!

I have been enjoying the pictures of your Napa every since I discovered this board. Beautiful, beautiful dood!!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Wow, Bailey is one handsome dood! Do I see some highlights on his face?

Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi & thank you!

Yes, his "stache seems to have some gold/reddish highlights...he thinks he is pretty snazzy!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Agreed, Bailey is a handsome Dood. Really strikingly rich color. Wow, a definite can't resist face.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dizneydoodle said:
very cute boy.Reminds me of Lil when she was a wee pup
I love how you have three different colors!!! They must keep you laughing every minute!!!
I am new to the Doodle family...are all of your's F1's?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Bailey is beautiful; he has a very soft-looking wavy coat for an F1. He looks a lot like my Chouette, who's an F1B, although he has a more open face than she does. She'll be 6 months on the 10th, so they're close in age.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about Bailey. There's definitely something special about these pups!

Leslie

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
River Rat said:
Bailey is beautiful; he has a very soft-looking wavy coat for an F1. He looks a lot like my Chouette, who's an F1B, although he has a more open face than she does. She'll be 6 months on the 10th, so they're close in age.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about Bailey. There's definitely something special about these pups!

Leslie
Thank you! His coat is kind of perplexing to me....Since I didn't get him from a very reputable breeder so he could be an FIB for all I know!
Supposedly, his mom is a standard poodle and his dad is a black lab. I saw pictures of them, but I guess that doesn't really mean anything.

Is Chouette an F1B? She is beautiful and I just love her face!

G

·
Please don't take offense to this but is Bailey clumsy? Maya has long legs just like Bailey and she is constantly making me laugh with her clumsiness. I took her to day care this week and they said they reminded them of a cartoon character becuase she was so clumsy!!! Just wondering....

None the less Bailey is a very handsome dude!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hmz819 said:
Please don't take offense to this but is Bailey clumsy? Maya has long legs just like Bailey and she is constantly making me laugh with her clumsiness. I took her to day care this week and they said they reminded them of a cartoon character becuase she was so clumsy!!! Just wondering....

None the less Bailey is a very handsome dude!!!
Bwahahahahaha!!! Extremely clumsy!!! Falls up the stairs, down the stairs, over his feet, over my feet and everything in between!!

Graceful he is not - but he is pure comedy all the time!

G

·
I'm glad you didn't take offense. Maya is the same way....when playing ball out back she throws in a couple somersaults every now and again!!! I just look at her and laugh!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts