Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Thanks for the photos, Barbara! :lol: We're so glad we got to meet you and Abbey and "Abbey's Dad"! :wink: Abbey is such a cutie pie, and what a great retriever! (I love the photo of Abbey and Tucker lying on the ground, all pooped out from ball chasing.)

Here are the photos my dad took:

"Ya have to drink from this side of the chair." Boo explains the watering station to a new arrival, while his buddy Nicci (at top) meets and greets.

Boo teases Abbey, while Tucker the labradoodle takes a break.

White doodles galore! Boo (top), labradoodle Eva the Diva (sniffing his tushie), Mickey the labradoodle (far right), Buddy the labradoodle (bottom).

Boo meets Cosmo, a shy Goldendoodle.

McKenzie, a little Aussiedoodle (Australian shepherd x poodle) and Groucho, a phantom labradoodle.

Boo and Tucker hang out in the shade.

Wish I had more photos! It doesn't look like a big crowd, but at least 20 doodles and their families came throughout the day! And the party was still hoppin' when we left. 8) 8) There were a LOT of Goldendoodles too, which was a nice surprise!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Ahhhh great pictures. Looks like you worried about Boo for nothing huh? Even helped the new arrivals at the bar! :lol: Abbey....lookin' good girl with that tongue hangin' low! :wink:

·
Registered
349 Posts
I love the close-up photos !! and how you told us who everyone was. Looks like it was a great day. All yoo were missing was a little pond to have fun messin up those beautiful coats.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Great pictures! I'm sorry that we couldn't make it. I haven't been feeling real well and have been avoiding car rides as much as possible.

·
Registered
968 Posts
*sharon* said:
Great pictures! I'm sorry that we couldn't make it. I haven't been feeling real well and have been avoiding car rides as much as possible.
I don't blame ya! The "morning" sickness and the runny-pooping doodle are bad enough! :( I'm sure we'll all be able to meet you and Rosie at a future doodle gathering! A yahoogroup is being formed as a result of the SJ romp, so there's bound to be lots of doodle parties to come! :lol: (I'll send you the link!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts